Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back in Dance

I'm back, hopefully for good! I have just not been in a blogging mood this summer! But it is fall now and there are many fun things coming up in my favorite time of the year!

Today was Natalie's first day back to dance. She took it two years ago, but last year she decided she wanted to do gymnastics. Then she wanted to dance again, so here we are! She has been SO excited about starting back, and I was too knowing a girl I used to dance for (she was in college when I was in high school) would be her teacher!

She had a great time, she actually listened most of the class, and since she had done it before she was practically an old pro! She is definitely excited about this dance year!

SO excited to be back in dance!


Haley saw the camera and went running to get in the picture!


Wow - this might be the first picture I have of them smiling together!


Warming up their faces!


Stretching


Not tapping - I didn't get a lot of pictures but considering I had to
chase my 17 month old around I am happy I got the ones I did!

3 comments:

Our life with 2 P's said...

Oh, she is too pretty!! And Miss Haley has grown SO much since I last saw her! We must get together soon!! YAY for a new post!

Angie said...

cute! love it!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Ohmygoodness, they are DOLLS!!