Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome to the family!

On July 25th, my brother-in-law got married in a gorgeous, not as hot as we thought it would be outdoor wedding (yes, an outdoor wedding in Houston in July, during the hottest summer I can remember!). The weather was perfect, the bride was beautiful, Jimmy and I had a great time being a part of their wedding, and I have an amazing new sister-in-law! I have some pictures I took on my camera that I haven't uploaded yet, but I absolutely love the pictures the photographer posted so far. We are going to use her this fall to take some family pictures of the four of us - our first family pictures! Yes, that is sad! Haley is 16 months old and we have not had any family pictures taken! Better late than never, right?! Anyway, welcome to the family Ashley, and congratulations to the two of you!!




No comments: