Monday, March 23, 2009

Going to the Chapel...

On Saturday my parents hosted an engagement party for my sister and her fiance'. We got to meet all of Thomas' family, they got to meet our family, and of course we had delicious food! Thomas even did a reenactment of the proposal from this past January in Puerto Rico! We had such a wonderful time and can't wait for more wedding festivities coming up in the next year!! Congratulations Lisa and Thomas, we love you both and are so excited for you!!

Lisa and her youngest flower girl :)

Our grandma from my dad's side

The cake and a few other trinkets

Another shot of the cake

Gloria, my sister's future mother-in-law (in the middle)
along with her future Aunt Peggy and Camille

Such a cutie pie! Amanda, a family friend's little girl

Avery, adorable daughter of one of the bridesmaids!

Lisa with two of her bridesmaids, Jessica and Michelle

This is the only picture I could get of Natalie smiling!

Aunt Mary, showing off the first of three champagne
bottles that popped by themself!

No telling what this was all about!

Lisa's future father in law welcoming her to the family

Thomas telling the proposal story!

He also told how he asked my parents for their permission
to marry their daughter!

Yes, my child is spawn of my husband. Whenever you have extra
candy laying around, you should always add it to your cake
to consume as much sugar as possible.

My future brother in law!

Two of the loves of my life!

Believe it or not, out of 10 attempts, this is the best one I got!

Me and my baby girl

1 comment:

Our life with 2 P's said...

The pics of Jimmy & Haley and you & Haley are great! Love them!! I'm so excited for Lisa & Thomas :)