Tuesday, February 10, 2009

No more baby food!

About a month ago, we started Haley on table food, mostly Gerber Graduates ravioli and some soft vegetables. She loved it so much that she won't take baby food anymore. That first week, we had spaghetti for dinner. I was holding her in my lap while she had some plain noodles, and she very gently reached over, and with two fingers gracefully picked a bite of meat and sauce off of my fork and placed it in her mouth. Her eyes got huge, her legs and feet started kicking, and she dove into my plate with both hands....the pictures are just a little snapshot into how much fun Haley had devouring my plate of spaghetti!




Fast forward to this past week, she now gets to eat it all by herself in her highchair, and afterwards gets to go straight to the bath! I guess the girls are more alike than I thought!

2 comments:

Our life with 2 P's said...

Can't believe she's old enough to eat table foods! :( She's such a big girl now!

Tracy and Dave said...

That picture with the noodle hanging out of her mouth is awesome!